Thursday, December 2, 2010

Will it ever end?!

My household just can't seem to shake the germs.  Over last weekend, everyone was nursing our queasy bellies.  Once everyone seemed to bounce back, hubby started complaining that his leg hurt.  I didn't give it too much thought because he has some problems with his knees.  Well, late last night, he went to the ER.  He was diagnosed with DVT, deep vein thrombosis.  Needless to say, I have put all of those Christmas decorating craft ideas from all of you on hold while I nurse hubby.  We are glad he was able to come home to take it easy and start shots.  So, I probably will be MIA for a couple of days.  I sure hope you all are doing well!    

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... that's not good!!! I'm so sorry to hear about all the sickness, and of course about your dear hubby. The most important thing right now is to take care of him - everything else can be put on hold. 7 years ago my husband suffered a massive heart attack, so I know what it is like to have all your plans change in just a moment of time. Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog