Friday, December 17, 2010

White Christmas

I've shown you the Christmas decorations downstairs.  Now, I'll share with you our bonus room upstairs tree.  I would love an all white house.  I love Dreamy Whites home.  I am not brave enough to do that though.  Maybe someday I will have someone take over and do it for me.  Well, I girl can dream. 

Loving all that white loveliness, here is my tree decorated in white.  Here is the daytime shot.


Nighttime shot.  (not the best quality)


A closer up look.


I may edit to link up to parties.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I was here the other day and missed this post. Love the tree, but especially love those words!

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog