Sunday, July 10, 2011

Horton's French Flea Market

Friday I was able to go to Horton's of Tipton's French Flea Market in Indiana.  (Yes, I am a Hoosier.)  Just seeing the eye candy on their  blog was enough for me to drive for a while to get there.  I was so inspired by the store and vendors.  I will warn you that I will be sharing some photos that just do not do justice.  I was trying to not get people in the shots which became increasingly harder.  I'm also trying to give you a link to some of these vendors.

Sorry but I didn't get the vendor info on this one.  I just was drawn to the booth because of the white decor.


Next up is Rebecca Ersfeld for Vintage Living.  The store site is here which can connect you to her blog.  The booth was so inspirational with such great stuff!  I loved just looking at how it was displayed.



On to Hot House Market.  If you want to check out their blog, click here.  What I loved about this booth was all of the pops of color.  The couple running the booth were super nice. 



These are photos of part of the actual store, Horton's of Tipton.  I was so in love with the displays.  Unfortunately, the pictures I took of my favorite parts didn't turn out.  Here is all I could salvage to share.



I have to mention two other vendors.  One is The Vintage Farmhouse.  She is a fellow Hoosier.  I have been able to make it to a few of her sales.  I made sure to stop by and say hello.  I didn't get a chance to get any pics of her booth. 

Next is the ladies from Damaskdesigns.  Let me tell you these gals were super nice.  The booth was to die for!  I felt like I wanted them to come home with me and sprinkle some magic through my house.  I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of their booth. 

I just had a great time being inspired by all the different vendors!  I did come home with some goodies.  A cute french burlap bucket.  Can't wait to find just the right flowers for this.



Then comes my bird 3 tiered tray, zinc plates, and chalkboard plates.


Here is a close up of the zinc  plates.  I love them. 


Last but not least is this desk organizer.  It was displayed with pens, pencils, and scissors but wouldn't it look great with flowers in it?!  I also thought it would be great to put forks, spoons, knifes, and napkins in for an upcoming cookout.  I can't wait to use it!


So, I realize this has been a lengthy post.  I just wanted to share with you my trip to Horton's.  Until next post...

6 comments:

  1. You got some nice things. I love the desk organizer! I was there on Friday with a friend. It was my first time at the French Flea Market and only my second time at Horton's. I thought the vendors were so clever in setting up their spaces. I did a post on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too did a post! Gosh there were a lot of bloggers there...maybe next year we should all pick a place to meet.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I met somewhere around 20 bloggers. I tried to include everyone who had already blogged about it in my most recent post, but I know I missed a few.

    It was nice seeing you again, so glad you made it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including us in your post! All of the pics are great :) Hope to see you again some time soon~ Carrie @ Hot House Market

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you did get some cute things at Horton's~ Love the 3-tiered tray and the wire organizer. I wished I could have used more of the zinc place cards since they were so reasonably priced, but I have enuf to last me a lifetime! I had to shop judiciously on Friday- I have another outing this weekend with the Ohio bloggers. Stop by for a visit to my blog sometime if you have the time. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Thank you do much for including us in your post! Your pictures are lovely. You really bought some cute items, love the tiered tray.
    It was so much fun to see all the bloggers
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog