Thursday, September 2, 2010

You can't catch me...

Today was a hectic day.  You know the kind of day.  You have about a million things on your to do list and just not enough time or energy.  Well, that sums up my day.  As I plunged myself a full 110% into my cleaning, my daughter had other plans.  Unlike my son, she does not find it fun to squirt the Windex or the Pledge for me.  After one room was down and so much more to go, she would not let her voice go unheard.

What kind of mom would I be if I didn't stop to enjoy my little girl?  We read all her favorite books.  One of which is:

 
After reading it three times, of course, we had to make gingerbread boy cookies. 


So, I added on another area to clean and have a dozen gingerbread boy cookies that no one will eat at our house, but got to enjoy 'girl time' with my daughter.

Hope you had time to stop and enjoy something in your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog