Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fallin' for Fall

Yes, I love fall.  There is no other season that can compete with the colors and weather.  I think I would prefer to live in fall for at least half the year.  I always wait to bring out my fall decorations until Labor Day.  I know some of you think that is a little early.  When Hobby Lobby bombards you with it in July, Labor Day is as long as this fall lovin' gal to can wait!  Sorry it took so long to share it with you. 

I wanted to share my mantel this year.  I took down my metal art and replaced it with this gorgeous empty frame.  In doing this, I had to paint the wall again.  All of my candle lighting provided the wall with the outline of the metal art.  So after hanging the frame, the question of the day was what to put in it.  I found this great wreath at JoAnn's and added some picks.



One day, I hope to go white but I can't seem to part with my sparkling leaf garland that lights.  I have had it for years but just can't seem to let it go.  It is just so cozy and relaxing to light up at night.  Let me know if you can think of any improvements.  I'm sharing over at:

The Lettered Cottage



2 comments:

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog