Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fabulous finds

Well, school is out and we have been adjusting to everyone being at home all day.  Yes, that means that little sister just cannot keep from pestering her big bother all day long.  So, I've been referring along with trip to the zoo, going to the movies, and preparing to our trip to Missouri.  We shove off tomorrow.

Before we set sail, I have to share with you some of my latest and greatest finds.  These are finds from the Goodwill outlet, Salvation Army, and my local flea market.  I have been trying to collect some smaller goods to fill my booth.  I have some exciting news on that front but more on that later.  On to the goods.



I think this basket would be great holding blankets.  I could just see cute little flowers potted in the orange teapot.  I wonder what kind of lunch was served up in this vintage lunchbox.  On the far right, I found 2 table leaves.  Just the thing to make a sign with using some chalk paint!

I really loved the tarnished silver I picked up.  I love it just as it is.


This is my favorite find.  This ironstone pitcher I found for $1.  Yes, it is discolored but just look at it.


Maybe you need a closer view.


Look at that beautiful crazing.  Any tips on cleaning the discoloration would be helpful, although I do like it that way.  It has a sense of history about it. 

I'm sharing over at:
   French Country Cottage 

Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest



1 comment:

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog