Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The store

Well, thanks for all the kind words about my booth.  I've taken new pictures since all of us came in and redid our booths.  Here is my new and improved area.



It has a few new pieces in it.  I mostly rearranged after I brought in the bookcase.  I had a couple of people ask about the location of the store.  So, I thought I would share that info and some pictures of the other booths.  I only got pics of about 1/3 of the booths but here is what I have to share with you.

The store is Salvage Sister's Antique Market.  Address 398 E. Jefferson St., Franklin, IN 46131.  Phone number 317-736-4353. 












Due to poor skills with my camera, the pictures don't do the booths justice.  If you are ever in the area, drop in and check us out.


4 comments:

  1. so bummed I don't live in your vicinity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks wonderful! You have some beautiful things for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a job well done :)

    I am hosting my first Link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays. Would be glad to see you there :)

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog