Here is the before.
Not only did I get a super long bolster pillow, but I salvaged a super long zipper from it too! Of course loving all things french related, I wanted to make a french pillow. I gotta say I just love my cricut! I used it in conjunction with a software called Sure Cuts A Lot. This software allows me to use any font I have on my computer with my cricut. It rocks because I don't have to pay for all of those expensive cartridges. Anyways, I cut out the stencil on my cricut using freezer paper. (I'll be doing a tutorial on that later.) Sewed and tied. This is what it came out like:
I do admit that I had to use my foot to squeeze the pillow into its new dress. I'm loving it! Can't wait to figure out what to do with the remaining three I still have.
I'm sharing over at: