Sunday, August 21, 2011

Great finds @ Kane County flea market

I know.  It has been so long since my last post that I had to dust off my keyboard!  I've been adjusting to school starting again.  No more leisurely sipping coffee in the mornings.  No, now it is getting the kiddos moving, fed, dressed, and off to school.  With that said, I should have more time for all of my projects. 

It seems that I would post about my latest project but that would mean I would have to drag out the camera to get some pictures.  Well, I am just too lazy for that today.  So, I decided to share some photos from my first time trip to the Kane County flea market in IL this month.

It was a great time.  I talked hubby into making a weekend of it since it was about a 4 hour drive.  He and the kids enjoyed the hotel pool while I was 'gathering fleas' as my husband likes to call it.  There were so many vendors.  My head was spinning.  I have found now that I have a booth, I have grown entirely cheap.  I passed up a lot because I just couldn't bring myself to pay the prices.  I did get a few things.

First off my hook racks and vintage laundry basket:




Next, these lovely corbels in there chippy glory, three french pots, and a little frog.



I wanted to share a couple of vendors spaces with you.  Of course I remembered to charge up the kids Nintendo ds's but forgot all about my camera battery.  So, I only got a very few pictures to share.  Since it has been a couple of weeks since I went and am posting, I can't remember and/or find the vendor info to pass along.  All I can say is that I loved these spaces.  Wish they would come and decorate my house.






Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. awesome finds! it looks like such a fun and pretty place to go- i love the harvest banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, I want one of those laundry baskets so bad.... Where is this place if your in the Midwest so am I...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's a nice flea market!! saw a lot of things i'd have wanted! Love all your finds, esp the laundry basket and the little pots. Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog