Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Feeling patriotic

It can't seriously have been almost an entire year since my last blog post!  Wow!  No particular reason for the hiatus, just living life.

Since the 4th of July is practically knocking on our door, I have been feeling especially patriotic this year.  Normally, I don't decorate for the 4th of July.  This year I decided to have fun with my patriotism.  Just thought I would share my 4h of July decor.  Are you ready for a lot of pictures?  Here we go.

This is my ever changing entryway.


Up next is the living room.



Two of my most recent finds can be found on my mantel.  One is this enormous ironstone crock.  Love at first sight for me.  


Second find was the vintage trophy.  Definitely felt like a winner when I got it!


Next up is the kitchen area.




Lastly, is the upstairs bonus room.



Made these flag pillows based off a tutorial from Celebrate Creativity found here.



Hope you enjoyed!
Sharing over at Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you decorated your home for the holiday! Such a festive reminder and great use of the fabulous red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog