Friday, March 7, 2014

Sweet and Chippy

Happy Friday everyone! 
I've had quite a busy week!  So much to do with so much already done!  I thought I would share with you a quick project I did this week.  It all started with this little cabinet my mom had picked up for me to sell.  Sorry I wasn't able to rotate the picture.  Just put your ear to your shoulder ;)

 
As you can see, it has nice details but just gets lost.  Enter MMS milk paint.  I have had a couple of rough experiences with the unpredictable milk paint.  I was happily surprised that this go around turned out so well.


It is MMS grain sack.  I love it.  Just the right amount of chippiness.  I think the details show much better now.  What do you think?


Linking to:
Feathered Nest Friday

   Furniture Feature Fridays

4 comments:

  1. That turned out just perfect--it looks amazing now! Thanks for including the before picture--this is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh perfection! I've never tried MMS milk paint. I'm thinking it's about time I did. It's nice that you have your mom on the look out for you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just wonderful...I love it.. and I love that turquoise tray and candle holders.. just lovely with love Janice

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog