Friday, November 15, 2013

Little Boy Blue

I have had good luck selling kneehole desks in my booth in the past.  When I found this one, I thought it was a good buy.  I could not find a shot of the total before but just the top.  As you can see, the top needs a little pick me up.  I wanted to try out the restor-a-finish.  I have to say that I was a little skeptical. 
Here is the before:



After restor-a-finish:



Pretty awesome, uh?!

Now, just add some blue paint and distress. Ready for someone to buy him.



Unfortunately, Little Boy Blue is saying boo who because no one will buy him. He has been waiting for a while now. I may have to revamp the revamp. What do you think?

Sharing at:

Furniture Feature Fridays The Shabby Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog