Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Problems

I was all set ready to share some photos with you but a problem has occurred. As I tried to download my pictures, it said I have reached my photo capacity. If anyone could let me know if I really need to purchase more storage or if I can resize my pictures, that would be great. Oh, if you could tell me how to resize it for here in photoshop elements you would be an angel in my book :) can't wait to show you what I have up my sleeve. For now, the pillow is calling my head. Hopefully, there is an angel amongst you that can enlighten me concerning my dilemma. Many thanks!

 

2 comments:

  1. When that happened to me I just paid the $5 to upgrade my storage. Did it give you that option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing and i have a lot of storage for $5.00

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog