Saturday, May 28, 2011

Old Shop Stool

Sorry I haven't posted lately.  With the last week of school to go, it seems to have gotten very busy here.  Hopefully, I will be getting back to a schedule of posting more. 

I wanted to share this little makeover with you guys today.  I got this cute little shop stool for basically nothing.  I was attracted to it because of the green base.  It  also gave off the industrial vibe.  Here is the before:


Sorry for the poor picture.  When hubby was ready to take it apart, he wanted to get it done not wait for me to get a better picture.  Let me just say I used bleach water to spray down and clean off the wood before I recovered it.  Of course I used my stash of foam and batting.  I don't know how us gals ever lived before using drop cloths for decorating.  Here she is ready for someone's kitchen bar or craft room.


I originally thought about doing a faux grain sack seat but I guess I made a good call because it was in the booth for less than a week.  For those of you who have a booth, do you ever not notice when something has sold?  I have been trying to stuff my booth full.  So every week when I go in to check it out or add stuff, I haven't noticed some things that have sold (like the chair).  You would think I would notice when something bigger isn't there anymore. 

I hope everyone has a great Memorial holiday weekend!

I am sharing the stool over at:
Furniture Feature Fridays    The Shabby Nest




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog