Wednesday, March 23, 2011

$5 chair

Yup, another trip to the Salvation Army, another item brought home.  I found this cute little frenchy chair for $5.  I forgot to take a picture before I removed the seat and the peach velvet fabric. 



I'm sure you all know by now that I love Miss Mustard Seed's blog.  When she posted about her french chair painting technique here, I went out and bought the paint samples.  I just finally stumbled upon a chair I wanted to try it on.  So, here is my wanna be version of MSS's french chair technique.   



What do you think???  I'm sharing over at:

Domestically Speaking Transformation Thursday


Blue Cricket Design

8 comments:

  1. I think this chair turned out beautiful, romantic and so soft. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chair looks so pretty! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's beautiful... i love the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The finish and the fabric are both beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you know what you're doing. Love that frenchy chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job! The finish is beautiful and it looks gorgeous with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chair is beautiful! I want to try the same technique, it seems easy-ish, and I love the fabric!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog