Saturday, October 30, 2010

Warning! Uncharted territory.

I just wanted to warn everyone that I am attempting to play with the blog layout.  Bear with me as I put on my rubber boots and trudge through this uncharted territory for me.  Hopefully, I won't accidentally delete the blog.  After much googling, I was able to make a blog button.  Please feel free to grab it:


Inspired By You



I'm hoping to finish a furniture project this weekend to share with you.  Cross your fingers that the kids allow it!

1 comment:

  1. Blog work is hard! You do one thing wrong and bam you messed the whole thing up! Not my favorite task. I like your new button, I think I see where you are going and it will looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog