Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year end review

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  Although we have been fighting colds and such, we were able to enjoy our Christmas.  I'll be sharing with you my big presents that I'm sure will provide the means to create much to post about for the future.  But before looking forward, I thought I would highlight some of my favorite projects from 2011.












 









Just some my favorite redo's from this year!  I'm excited about starting on new projects to share with you soon!

Sharing at:
   shabby creek cottage


Ivy and Elephants

{Primp}

7 comments:

  1. Such great projects! I love the cream colored desk and the red cabinet, and of course the Union Jack dresser. Nice work!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, Julie! I love the color of that last dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are talented! You did some amazing makeovers, love them all. Happy to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. That brown settee is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are all so beautiful - I can't even choose my favorite! All the best to you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had a great time checking out every one's projects this week, and thank you too for sharing. Sending you every good wish for an amazing year. So glad I found you wonderful place, I will follow on my way out and hope you will find the time soon to come visit me and do the same. I look forward to engaging with you in 2010. Cheers Specialk XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beyond impressed! That is honestly a lot of work represented there!
    I love the tin wall with the old pics on it and the slipcover for that desk chair.

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog