Tuesday, October 4, 2011

China cabinet redo


I had found this china cabinet at a steal at Goodwill about a year ago.


Yes, it sat in my garage for an entire year.  I had started priming it but then I found it was just a great place to start stacking stuff!  After a dresser sold in my booth, it seemed putting off painting and nice storage space had come to an end.  It had to get to my booth.  My hubby found some great shelves for inside the cabinet.  I didn't have the heart to distress it after 3 coats of primer and 2 of paint.  I really like how it turned out and looks in the booth.     



I'm linking up at:

PhotobucketBetween Naps on the Porch


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! Exactly what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what paint can do? I have an armoire in my basement - You're inspired me to paint it white.

    Visiting from Savvy Southern Style. Following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Julie!! So perfect a transformation. And specially with the fall elements, it is really standing out :)

    Thank you so much for coming at mine and leaving such a sweet note. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!!...now following...come on over & visit...Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog