Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh, my head!

No, I have not abandoned my blog.  I have been experiencing technical difficulties.  Okay, a normal person probably would have had it wrapped up in an afternoon, but I'm no average Joe.  Now that my Internet access is back, I can amaze you with my latest and greatest DIY. 

Well, maybe not just yet.  You see, I wisely decided to start three projects at once.  I know not the brightest idea but so typical of me.  Unfortunately, between paint fumes and stripping down a chair, I've have lost a little gusto to keep going.  So, back to one at a time.  In the mean time, I decided to let my messes sit for a day or two.  You know my husband just loves me for doing this kind of stuff.  Now, I'm going to sit back and enjoy your blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog