Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Remembering

I know.  I know.  You are thinking this girl is flaky!  Is she ever going to post again?!  Well, it is just this time of year.  You see, two years ago on February 7th, I got the phone call "congratulations, you have breast cancer!"  Needless to say, it seems the beginning of each year, I will spend some time reflecting, reliving, and wondering about the future.  If you want to read about the beginning of my journey, click here.

Although I have been silent on the blog, there have been many projects!  Why just today, I ordered fabric to reupholster a new to me couch!  I have redone my daughter's room, painted, etc.  Fingers crossed that I don't get sidetracked again!  Be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think of you often and I hope everything is going ok with you health-wise. My sister in law who is only 32 with 3 children just found out she has a rare form of bone cancer. She had a peach size tumor removed from under her ribcage. I don't know what to do or what to say to her. Cancer is so awful. I hope you have a nice Valentine's day even though I can understand why it would not be your favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear this. Just be there for her. Prayers being sent your way.

      Delete

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog