Saturday, July 10, 2010

I've been featured?!

When I checked two of my usual blogs I stalk, I was surprised to see my projects displayed on another person's posting.  Being new to the blog world, you can understand how giddy I feel after being featured (I don't know if that is what you call it) at Pink and Polka Dot and Finding Fabulous.  How exciting that another person felt little ole' me produced something worthy of highlighting.  It makes me feel a sense of accomplishment.  Being a stay-at-home mom, I don't always see my results.  I'm hoping in 20 years, I will see the fruit of my efforts.  At times, I tend to lack the sense of accomplishment.  The kids aren't always giving me a pat on the back.  I think I create so many projects for myself because I can see the progress.  It is like handing in that report to your boss.  Anyways, I wanted to thank these two bloggers for making me feel special.  I hope you check out Pink and Polka Dot and Finding Fabulous.  They are great blogs.  You can find a lot of great inspiration.  I've been checking out so many blogs for soooo long before I started my own.  I've been inspired by so many of you.  What has another blogger inspired you to do?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog